With acquiring knowledge comes sharing it. At any rate, that’s how it works at TOT. Marijcke Voorsluijs has spent many hours in front of the class, has held numerous workshops and has practised new skills with people individually. Her network also includes a wealth of contacts that are more than happy to share their expertise.
A few different examples:
- For many years Marijcke lectured on rigging, legislation and communication in a course for technicians who operate automated fly systems;
- Arbopodium, a Dutch trade association for the performing arts, engaged TOT to give workshops on Production Risk Assessment Inventory (PRAI);
- Marijcke developed and held TOT training sessions for her clients in Office 2007 and 2010;
- TOT regularly holds individual or group training sessions in all kinds of applications that are used in the cultural sector;
- Marijcke trained schedulers in the hospitality and technical fields for several Dutch theatres.
A subject with a high TOT rating? Submit it and TOT will gladly study it in depth for you!